6.14.2011

Seattle Trip 2011

Every summer I go to visit my mom, dad and brother in Seattle. But this summer was different, because I got to see my little brother graduate! We were there for a week and just got back today.

We accomplished EVERYTHING on our Seattle Bucket List :
  • Go to Nathan's Grad Ceremony
  • Go to the top of the Space Needle
  • Eat at a food truck in downtown Seattle
  • Visit Pike's Place Market and buy a bouquet of flowers
  • Go to Dash Point Beach
  • Hang out with friends and family
Here is some of the proof:

 
Me and my Bubba, Grad Ceremony 2011
Me and my Bubba, 1995-ish

Lars and Nathan, Brother in Laws for Life :)



 The family at "Buns", a Gourmet Burger Cart in downtown Seattle. By far the best burger I've had while sitting in a parking lot on an upturned bucket with constant risk of being run over or being approached by homeless people. Possibly the best burger I've ever had, for that matter.

 Me and my sweetie on top of the Space Needle. His first time, my second. Note the beautiful (only $15!!!) bouquet from Pike's Place.

And that's all for now, folks! I need to go recover from the head cold that I acquired from being in the chilly Pacific Northwest. A hot cup of tea is brewing :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm glad you guys had such a good time! I need to catch up with you soon missy!

    ReplyDelete